If it weren’t obvious enough by now, I love skincare and beauty– but this girl is booked and busy! While I wish I could spend thoughtful time every day on a makeup look, and dedicate an hour each night to skincare, it just is not feasible with my schedule. All to say, sharing a few little time-saving tips and tricks for the busy days!
- SPF. I wish I knew the importance of this earlier, but nightly SPF is a non-negotiable for me. My ride-or-die is Supergoop’s Glow Screen.
- Speaking sunscreen, don’t just apply to the face! Lathering up your hands before going for a run or driving is so crucial.
- Keep eye and face masks in your fridge for the extra de-puffing effect.
- Go silk! Changing my pillowcases to silk (like these from slip!) has helped keep my nightly skincare products on longer and helped with my hair, too!
- Tanning facial drops are a game changer to brighten up your face when it is feeling dull. These are my favorite at the moment.
- Apply your cream blush on top of your powder blush! I’d done the opposite forever, but notice this gives me a really subtle glow without feeling too greasy.
- Instead of investing in expensive dermaplaning, buy these razors for peach fuzz! Trust me, your skincare will go on so much smoother and last a lot longer.
- Put a tiny bit of vaseline on the areas you spray your perfume prior to putting it on and you’ll notice the scent lasts a lot longer!
- Don’t be afraid to use a little scotch tape for the perfect winged liner.
- Put your eye cream on your lips and laugh lines! I noticed a big difference in plumpness and a decrease in lines.
Are there any hacks you swear by? Let me know below!