1. Nécessaire – The Body Lotion
I know this one isn’t new, but it’s new to me. If you’re in the market for an unscented body lotion that dries instantly without stick but leaves you oh-so-moisturized, this is it!
2. Westman Atelier – Face Trace Cream Contour Stick
If you’ve hopped on the Mary Phillips Method, you NEED this contour stick. It’s super blendable and clean.
3. Rare Beauty – Soft Pinch Liquid Blush
I finally got my hands on the always-sold-out “Happy” shade and it doesn’t disappoint. One drop will do!
4. Volition Beauty Chocolate Macadamia Hydrating Mask
You know my love for Volition Beauty runs deep, so when I saw this product, I had to try it. I was left with instantly hydrated skin.
5. Saie – Glowy Super Skin Lightweight Hydrobounce™ Serum Foundation
I have been so excited to try Saie’s newest baby, and this formula is SO good. It has medium coverage and gives the perfect, radiant finish.